|Using the Site||The recommended Software requirements for using the site.|
|Site Structure||The current organization of the Site.|
|Finding Information||Browsing or Searching the Site for information.|
|Stolen and Recovered Sections||Finding your way around the Stolen and Recovered sections of the site.|
On clicking the Stolen or Recovered buttons on the main tool bar the user is presented with a search page. (If you would like more information about browsing and searching, look at the Finding Information topic on this page.
Each item found in a search is listed in a small table which displays the following item information:
- Status (whether Stolen or Recovered)
- Short Description
- Thumbnail picture (if available)
- Name and Contact Details for registering an interest
The item table also contains a number of links to other pages.
- View - This links to a page which will show detailed information about the item.
- Notify - This links to a page which contains a form that will allow the user to send an email to the person responsible for uploading the item.
- Thumbnail picture - Clicking on the thumbnail opens a window which displays the full size image of the item.
|Object ID||The International standard for describing cultural objects.|
|Registering an interest in items in the FindStolenArt Database||What to do if you have any information regarding any of the Art or Antiques in the FindStolenArt database.|
|Reporting a Theft or a Recovery||How to have your Art or Antiques publicized in the FindStolenArt database.|
|Registering for an Account||How to set up your own Account at FindStolenArt.|
|Account Types||Description of the different Types of Account available for Users.|
|Account Section||Finding your way around the Account section.|
|Updating Your Profile||How to change the details of your Account Profile.|
|Updating Your Inventory||How to Add and remove items from your Account.|
|Upgrade Your Account||How to apply for an Account upgrade.|
|Problems Signing In?||If you cannot log in to your Account, read this topic.|
|Forgotten Your Password||Password Request Form.|