Your browser must support cookies, and the option must be enabled to sign in.
To enable cookies
Internet Explorer 5
- Click Tools, and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the Internet zone.
- Select a security level other than High.
- or -
Click Custom Level, scroll to the Cookies section, and then click Enable for both cookie options.
Internet Explorer 4.x
- Click View and then click Internet Options.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Scroll to the Security section.
- Under Cookies, click Always accept cookies.
To see if your browser supports cookies, and for detailed instructions about how to enable this feature, see the online Help for your browser.
If you see a message to notify you that a Web Site is trying to send you a cookie when you try to sign in, you should choose to accept the cookie or you will not be able to sign in.
If your browser does not support cookies, you can upgrade to a newer browser, such as Internet Explorer 5.